HiVi-Dear Friends

Friends is always be the ones who will spend a time and make a place to share some stories, laughs and problems. They always stand by your side, receive all the way you are, tell the truth, and never lie to make you a better one. And this song is special for you, for all of my friends :) *bighug*



dear my friend, you’re the joy in my life,your smile has brighten up my day,dear my friend, you got me through the lonely times,you’re lighten up my way   won’t you hear me say, i’ll be right away,  

when you need me all the way,   you are not alone, i am here for you,   and all you’ve got to do just listen

baby tell me when you miss me,call me when you’re lonely,hey there don’t you worry,

no matter how far baby i’ll be there.. yeah..i’ll be there for you.   Dear my friend, you’re the one and only way,   the one that i turn to,   dear my friend, you give a hand and washed away,   the pain that i’ve been throughwon’t you here me say, i’ll be right away,


when you need me all the way,you are not alone, i am here for you,and all you’ve got to do,just listen baby..   tell me when you miss me,   call me when you’re lonely,   hey there don’t you worry,   no matter how far,   baby i’ll be there.. yeah..   i’ll be there for you


when the world is getting colder when you get through those though time snow i know we’re getting stronger cause the love we had we have faith to believed in a trust to hold on a love in unconditional way


   (just listen baby)   tell me when you miss me,   call me when you’re lonely,   hey there don’t you worry,   no matter how far,   baby i’ll be there.. yeah..   i’ll be there for you


when you miss me (you tell me)call me when you’re lonely,hey there don’t you worry,no matter how far,baby i’ll be there.. yeah..i’ll be there for you…

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Recommended song :) "Nadya Fatira-Bintang yang Meredup"

6/13 Neuro