Let's Sing with Tiffany Alvord

Hi readers ! *Just like i have so many readers -_- hehe. So i wanna tell you about a singer which is popular behind her covered song. Try to guess!!!
Mayb one of you will say 'boyce avenue',.. or maybe 'maddy jane'.. The answer is NO! 
So, who?? 
Yap,.. she is Tiffany Alvord, a 21 year-old singer/song writer from California. She is well known as a singer in youtube who covers lots of popular songs. Tiffany started posting cover songs and original songs on YouTube in April of 2008 as a 15-year-old. Today, she has over one million subscribers and a world-wide fan base. She has released two albums, My Dream and My Heart Is. All songs are written and composed by Tiffany. 



Here,.. some of her facts that was posted in her website http://www.tiffanyalvord.com



*I posted my first video on YouTube in April of 2008 when I was 15 years old.
*I have over 1.7 million YouTube subscribers! CRAZY!!!
*My YouTube videos combined have over 297 million views!
*I’m 21 years old.
*My birthday is December 11, 1992.
*My middle name is Lynn.
*I have six brothers, five older and one younger.
*All the names of my brothers start with the letter “T” (Travis, Tyler, Thomas, Todd, Trent, and Tevin).
*We have 2 cats. Bat Girl and Bunny.

*I was born in California, USA and I still live in California. 100% California Girl!
*I graduated from high school in June of 2010.
*I completed 9th and 10th grade in one year.
*I was home-schooled at ConnectionsAcademy.com from 8th-12th grade.
*I was a gymnast for 9 years and competed for 4 years.
*My favorite color is purple.
*My favorite food is probably brownie batter – haha. I like Mexican food and cheese pizza! I love strawberries, raspberries, & blueberries. I also love cookies.
*My favorite candy: Chocolate! Peanut butter M&M’s, Kit Kats, and Dove.
*My favorite fast food: Subway, Arby’s, Numero Uno Pizza, & El Polo Loco.
*My favorite drink is water.
*My hair is naturally very straight.
*I love going to the beach. I love summer!
*I love snowboarding, especially in Utah.
*I like to exercise and I workout to Turbo Fire.
*I love shopping (Forever 21, American Eagle, Delias, Betsy Johnson).
*I have performed in nine plays in my local theater.
*I was a photo double for Sofia Vassilieva in the movie “My Sister’s Keeper”
starring Abigail Breslin and Cameron Diaz.
*A highlight for me was meeting Taylor Swift in Cool Springs, TN in October of 2011.
*I have hiked to the top of Half Dome in Yosemite, twice!
*Hawaii is my favorite vacation spot so far.


​​Music

*I have been writing songs since i was 10-years old.

*I took piano lessons when I was in elementary school.

*I taught myself to play the guitar.

*I have three guitars. My newest guitar is a 2010 Limited Edition Taylor Performance Guitar. I also have an ibanez a200e and the other is an ibanez ac30nt.
*My first guitar was a pink Daisy Rock guitar!
*My first (fan-funded) album of original songs, “My Dream,” was released December of 2011.
*My second album, “My Heart Is” was self-produced and released on September 18th, 2012.
*All songs on both my albums are original songs written and composed by me.

*I'm currently finishing my 3rd album of original songs! I shooting for an April 2014 release! I'm excited to share my new sound that I absolutely love and it's so much fun!

source : instagram @TIFFANYALVORD

*Artists that currently influence me are Lorde, Pompeii, CHVRCHES, Purity Ring, Fools... (There is so much good music out there and so many talented artists.) I was really inspired by Taylor Swifft when working on my second album. I admire Maroon 5, One Republic, Shania Twain, Michael Buble, Colbie Caillat, and Ellie Goulding. When I was young I listened to Ally & AJ, the Spice Girls, Hillary Duff, Avril Lavigne, Brittney Spears, Miley Cyrus, 'N Synch, Backstreet Boys, and Ricky Martin (Livin' La Vida Loca!)



​​Personal
*I love life and I feel very blessed.
*The harder I work, the luckier I get.
*Good luck is when hard work meets opportunity.
*My fans are the best fans in the world. I love all the #TIFFANATICS that support me. 
*My motto is: Always Sm:)e

if you're so curious bout Tiffany and want to see her ability in singing, so just check this video. 

In my opinion, Tiffany Alvord has a beautiful voice.I love the way she sings , when you watch all her video on youtube, you'll see that she always sings with her 'eyes',.. mayb one of you confused with my word that she sings with her eyes. It means that she really animates every song and it looks right into her eyes. Keep singing Tiffany, i always be your fan and always stay tune on youtube to watch your cover song :)
So, readers.. how is your opinion about her? :)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Recommended song :) "Nadya Fatira-Bintang yang Meredup"

6/13 Neuro